VIRTUAL CARD FAQ
Q: Where can I use my virtual prepaid card?
A: Your virtual prepaid card may be used at any retailer that accepts VISA.
Q: How do I receive my virtual prepaid card?
A: After you complete the redemption process you will be provided with a PDF of your virtual prepaid card to print out or save to your computer for later use.
You will also receive a confirmation email that contains a link to your virtual prepaid card that will give you live access to it for 7 days. It is important that you print and/or save your virtual prepaid card to your computer, because after 7 days you will not have live access to the link provided in your confirmation email.
Important: if you do not receive this email, be sure to check your spam / junk mail folder. For reference, the sender of this email is email@example.com.
Q: How do I use my virtual prepaid card?
1) Visit any retailer that accepts VISA.
2) Once you’ve picked out your item(s) and are ready to check out, choose VISA as the method of payment.
3) You may spend UP TO the amount loaded onto your virtual prepaid card including tax, etc. You may spend this all at once or at separate times until the balance is depleted. Your purchase(s) may NOT exceed the balance of your virtual prepaid card, or your transaction(s) will be denied.
4) When you are asked for your VISA account number, enter the 16-digit number printed on your virtual prepaid card.
5) When you are asked for the expiration date, enter April 2014.
6) When / if you are asked for the security code, enter the 3-digit security code printed on your virtual prepaid card.
7) If you are asked for the name as it appears on your VISA card, enter your own name.
8) If you are
asked for the billing address for
your VISA card, enter
Q: What if my total order, including tax and shipping, is more than the value that is loaded onto my virtual prepaid card?
A: If the total purchase amount exceeds what is loaded onto the virtual prepaid card, your transaction will be denied. You will need to pay the balance first via another form of payment. The card can then be processed for the value of the card.
Q: What if my total order, including tax and shipping, is less than the value that is loaded onto my virtual prepaid card?
A: You may use what remains on the virtual prepaid card for future purchases. To check the balance that remains on your virtual prepaid card, please visit http://www.tpgactivations.com
Q: What if I still have a balance on my virtual prepaid card when it expires?
A: If there is still a balance when the virtual prepaid card expires, the balance is forfeited.
Q: How can I view my transaction history for my virtual prepaid card?
A: To view the purchase transaction history of your virtual prepaid card, please visit http://www.tpgactivations.com
Q: When is the deadline to redeem my code?
A: You must redeem your code for your virtual prepaid card by March 15, 2014.
Q: Does my virtual prepaid card expire?
A: Yes. The expiration date is printed on the virtual prepaid card.
IMPORTANT: You will lose any balance that remains on the virtual prepaid card after the expiration date.
Q: How can I contact Customer
A: Please click here to contact Customer Service